Mould Release Agent for Polyurethane(PU) High Resilience Foam MK-HR305
PU High resilience release agent compound is made by a variety of wax, high solid content, mainly used in car seats, headrests, rebound PU toys and other product components, especially for the 30-55 ℃ cold cure foam.
||Milky white liquid
|The content of active substance
|Density(20 º C)
|Viscosity(20 º C)
● It does not contain harmful solvents and heavy metals , such as alkyl phenols, amines, plasticizers, mercury, cadmium and lead, in the use of reduced evaporation of harmful gases.
● Very slight in the mold release agent accumulation；
● When releasing the superior low temperature performance, best used at 30-60 ℃；
● When use can be brush, brush coating, spray coating and other operations.
● Diluted before use with solvent use 7-9 times, a reasonable choice of dilution according to the size of gun caliber.